- Ice Sculpture Celebration
- Winter Wonderland Village
- World Renowned Ice Carvers competing in the “Battle of the Chainsaws”
- Daily Horse-Drawn Wagon Rides throughout Historic Downtown
- FREE fun, family activities, performances and games, including;
- Traditional Street Hockey
- Ice-block Building
- a ‘Run, Jump, Play’ Activity Zone
The Frozen in Time Festival comes every December to Collingwood!
It has activities for everyone to enjoy, including;
New in 2017, was a unique giant double ice slide that evoked thrills and laughter for the young and old alike!
All of this surrounded by great places to eat, buy some hot drinks and get creative at an indoor arts & crafts station.
The Frozen in Time Festival is another great reason to visit Collingwood during the holidays!
For a complete program featuring all the activities, visit www.frozenintimefestival.ca