- This event has passed.
Cannabis Business Information Session
Retailing, Employment & Health Considerations Plus an Update on Bill 47
Collingwood Chamber of Commerce
– Stephen Goodwin – Partner at Hicks Morley, Canada’s leading employer side Labour and Employment Law firm.
– Stephen Roden – Risk Manager with Xpera Risk Mitigation Special Investigation Unit.
– Martin Kuhn & Cindy Baker-Barill – Tobacco Enforcement Division of the Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit
– Leah Simone RN – Injury & Substance Misuse Prevention Division of the Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit
– Municipal Representatives from: Clerk’s Dept, Planning Dept, By-law Dept, Business Centre – to discuss the Municipal Retail Standpoint.
JOIN THE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
December 17th for this FREE Work Session
12:30 pm to 3:00 pm
Royal Canadian Legion Br. #63 490 Ontario Street, Collingwood
Come ask the experts about cannabis and the workplace!
Everything you need to know!