The Chris Keleher Team values your privacy. As such, it is our policy that personal information that you provide, such as your name, postal or e-mail address or telephone number is private and confidential. Personal information collected may be used for the following general purposes:
- To send you communications you have opted-in to receive.
- To respond to your questions and comments.
- To tailor your experience of the website.
- To help us analyze the browsing patterns of our users in order to improve the content and design of our website.
- For security purposes, such as the prevention of potentially prohibited or illegal activities.
- For statistical analysis.
- As otherwise described to you when the information is collected.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
STORAGE AND DELETION The Chris Keleher Team at all times adheres to applicable legal or regulatory requirement(s) concerning the storage and protection of personal information.
IP ADDRESSES Similar to other commercial websites, our website collects information about how our website is used. Each time a visitor comes to the website our web server collects the visitor’s domain name or IP address.The Chris Keleher Team cannot determine an individual’s identify from only an IP address.
• Keep track of advertisements.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS This website uses Google Analytics, a web and mobile analytics tracking tool provided by Google, for audience activity, demographics reporting, and remarketing. You can opt-out of Google Analytics by installing a browser plug-in available on Google’s website.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, we agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us at
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
Where to Direct Questions
Any questions or concerns relating to the collection, use or disclosure of Personal Information by The Chris Keleher Team may be directed to:
The Chris Keleher Team
Royal LePage Locations North Brokerage
330 First Street
Collingwood, Ontario L9Y1B4